A PRIVATE GROUP ADVENTURES - WHAT FUN!
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR:
• Fun, safe & convenient.
• Private and exclusive tours limited to your group members only.
• Outstanding local tour guides.
• Small group sizes to maximize interaction and fun!
• Minimum # of guests is normally 10 guests.
• We've worked with groups up to 50+ guests as well. Contact us for larger groups.
• Excellent and fun team-building event for any business and employees.
• A truly memorable outing and activity for family, friends, club and other groups.
• We can customize length, start times, distance and locations.
Plan ahead as availability can be limited. Contact us to secure your tour date.
Great for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Wedding Parties and other groups.
Great for company outings and "team building."
Looking for a truly unique group experience? Our Private Group Tours are a great way to celebrate with friends!
Pricing for Private Tours varies. Get complete details on the specific tour you’re interested in by downloading the information below.
Here are some of the basics;
Private Craft Beer Tour: $675.00 – 3 breweries – includes tastings – up to 14 guests – available year round on Thursdays – Sundays (other days might be possible).
Private Food & Cultural Tours (Lunch/Brunch/Dinner): Private Food Tours are available year round. Some dates may be excluded. Download the documents below for additional details and an outline of the different tours with start time options and capacity information. If you have questions, contact us.
Private Wine Tour: From $540.00 to $735.00 – depending on the # of wineries visited and day of the week – includes tastings – up to 14 guests – available April to December, Tuesdays – Sundays.
The tours listed below are available for private groups.
Guest Reviews of Private Tours
"We've done many food and pairings tours and yours was simply the best! Kudos!!!" ------ "We had a private group of 14 for Sunday Brunch. What a treat, the food was remarkable. A memorable experience. A must for someone visiting or for friends and family."