You create the adventure and plan…we’ll supply a passionate, knowledgeable and safe host/driver.
But, if you need advice on the fun locations or things to do we’ll help you create the perfect adventure.
You have the freedom to set your own tour – you can visit breweries, wineries, distilleries, restaurants, attractions or other landmarks. How about kayaking, hiking or some other fun recreational activity with your group? What about a day of beauty for the wedding party and a winery? It’s your day!
Perfect for special occasions, wedding parties, bachelor & bachelorette groups, meetings, conferences, staff, clients or a group of friends!
“We had a blast on the tour and I can’t thank you and your team enough! You’ve been such a pleasure to work with and made the process stress free.” Joanna F. – father’s 60th birthday tour.
Weekdays (Monday – Friday, with exception of holidays):
$85.00/hr. with a 3-hour minimum reservation. $75.00/hr. each additional hour.
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday and holidays):
$95.00/hr. with a 4-hour minimum reservation. $85.00/hr. each additional hour.
• Maximum bus capacity is 14 passengers. For larger groups we do have access to larger buses.
• Bagged snacks and bottled water are provided on the bus.
• Food is permitted on the bus.
• Beverages are permitted on the bus as well, with some common sense limits/guidelines for alcohol.
• We’ll require a 50% deposit to reserve the bus, with the remainder billed and payable prior to the day of the tour.
• Driver/guide gratuity is not included (optional, and always appreciated).
• Excessive Clean up deposit $200.00, help us help you avoid this unnecessary charge.
• The destinations you select aren’t binding, but help us get a head start on your itinerary.
• Your time starts 30 minutes prior to pick up within 15 miles of downtown Roanoke. Additional fee added if outside this perimeter.
• Your time ends when we drop you off.
• You can extend your time or cut it shorter during the tour.
• You can add or remove stops during your tour, it’s your adventure.
• There are no bathroom on the bus.
• You can play your own music (CD or iPhone needed)
• We reserve the right to end or cancel a tour if conditions are unsafe.
Let’s check availability.